Monday, 3 September 2012

Dear Xtians & Why They Should RTFM

Coming in early 2013; God Fodder: Imbibing the Opiate of the Masses.  I wanted to write an account of religionists not from the scientific atheist perspective, but from the social atheist perspective.  People can argue the semantics of associating 'humanism' with atheism until the cows evacuate their bowels on your car, I'd still venture a guess that scientific atheism is closer to gnostic atheism while 'social atheism' is closer to agnostic atheism.

Forgoing the prolonged agony of explanation... suffice it to say, I am planning something of a minor tour de force of a wretched page turner.  I hope to unnerve the pope... or perhaps just have him think "whoa, dude, I really do look like Emperor Palpatine!"

I intend to have examined and cross examined, then cross examine the cross-examination of the substructure of Christianity in the English-speaking world.  As will be further elucidated, I find it to be a trite argument to argue against beliefs and actions as the same ilk of conviction, where this leads into the argumentative dozens of shades of grey.  And without lascivious content being expressed (let's face it, that's most of what the Bible is... as such, it's been done) I intend to do my very best to fulminate the "what if you're wrong" argument and the pusillanimous mentality that comes with it.

Will I be successful?  Only time will tell... but, Hitch, eat your heart out!  Assuming the worms haven't already.  They call it eternity because it never ends and hence has no beginning (wriggle your way out of that one, Watch Tower) see you all at the rat races.